Friday, May 29, 2009

Published Review!

Hey everyone, sorry for the week off, but there was a lot of stuff going on, not least of which was the fact that I was actually hired to do a book review! The Glendale News of Glendale, CA has hired me as a freelancer to do some reviews for them, but don't worry, next week we will return to our regularly scheduled, rated weekly book reviews. For now check out the review I did for the Glendale News on Invisible China: A Journey Through Ethnic Borderlands by Colin Legerton and Jacob Rawson that got published in Wednesday's paper. It was a great time, I highly recommend it if you see it on a shelf somewhere.

Published Book Review!

Thank you so much, Genoshans! It wouldn't have been possible without all of you! See you next week, but until then, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information and FTC Disclaimer

FTC Rules: While I do not make any money from authors, publishers, or anyone else related to these books in exchange for these reviews, there have been times where I've received free copies of a book to be reviewed, and may receive more in the future. Due to FTC compliance rules, however, you should always assume that I have an ulterior motive, and thank them for their unceasing vigilance in the face of this ever-increasing threat of blog advertising.

If you would like to contact me regarding a book you would like reviewed, or for writing matters in general, feel free to email me at bpmcgackin@gmail.com